Sunday, May 16, 2010

Reason for the chosen topic

There was one reason why I chose to blog about the Bosnian Genocide and it is an important reason to. The main reason is no one really knows about the Bosnian Genocide. I didn't even know about till this year. The Bosnian Genocide is just one of those world events that people should know about. That way people can learn from it and apply that knowledge to prevent future genocides or horrible mass killings like this one. Blogging about the Bosnian Genocide has also provided a further education about the genocide for me. This will alow me to teach or tell people about the Bosnian Genocide. That way more people know about it and know there has been more than the Nazi death camps or Rwanda. This will all go towards keeping worse or any thing like this horrible event form happening again. That is why I have chosen to make my blog about the Bosnian Genocide.

No comments:

Post a Comment